The Netherlands Geodetic Commission is the platform of responsible persons on strategic and policy level of the NCG.
Tasks of the Commission
- to indicate the directions of the fundamental and strategic geodetic research in the Netherlands;
- to make commitments on the implementation of research by the represented organizations;
- to advise on general policy issues related to geodesy in the Netherlands, including education and social developments;
- to take care of international contacts on geodesy;
- to stimulate the spread of geodetic knowledge, in particular the results of research in the Netherlands.