National Committee of the IUGG
The NCG is the adhering body for the Netherlands of the International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG). In the IUGG international organisations of the disciplines geophysics, geodesy, geomagnetism, aeronomy, hydrology, meteorology, atmospheric sciences, physical sciences of the oceans, seismology and volcanology are organized.
De NCG executes the secretariat of the Netherlands Committee of the IUGG. Participants are scientists of the Boussinesq Centre for Hydrology (Delft University of Technology, Utrecht University, Free University Amsterdam, Wageningen University), the Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research (Utrecht University), TNO, the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI), Deltares and the NCG. President of the Committee is Prof.Dr.Ir. R.F. Hanssen (TU Delft). The organisations concerned bear the costs of the membership fee of the IUGG.
National representatives of the associations
- Prof.Dr.Ir. R.F. Hanssen;(International Association of Geodesy; President NL Committee)
- Prof.Dr. Z. Su (International Association of Hydrological Sciences)
- Prof.Dr. B.J.J.M. van den Hurk (International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences)
- Prof.Dr. W.P.M. de Ruijter (International Association for the Physical Sciences of the Oceans )
- Dr. B. Dost (International Association of Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior)
- Prof.Dr.Ir. P.J.G. Teunissen (International Association of Geodesy)
- Prof.Dr. M.R. van den Broeke (IACS).
National representatives in the IAG
The NCG coordinates the representatives of the Netherlands in the International Association of Geodesy (IAG).
- Prof.Dr.Ir. P.J.G. Teunissen (TU Delft) is national correspondent and is Fellow of the IAG.
- Prof.Dr. R. Klees is Fellow of the IAG and Editor van de Journal of Geodesy.
- Dr.Ir. H. van der Marel (TU Delft) is national representative on behalf of the sciences in the IAG Reference Frame Sub-Commission for Europe (EUREF).
- Ir.Drs. A.J. Klijnjan (Kadaster) is nationaal representative on behalf of the national services in the IAG Reference Frame Sub-Commission for Europe (EUREF).
- Ir. A.J.M. Kösters(Rijkswaterstaat) is member of the IAG Reference Frame Sub-Commission for Europe (EUREF).
National representatives in EuroSDR
The NCG is the adhering body for the Netherlands of EuroSDR (European Spatial Data Research). The NCG coordinates the representatives of the Netherlands in EuroSDR. The Kadaster (Dutch Land Registry Office), Delft University of Technology (GIS-Technology) and Rijkswaterstaat DID are supporting the membership of EuroSDR.
- Ms Dr. J.E. Stoter (TU Delft) is national representative on behalf of the sciences.
- Ir. M.J. Rijsdijk (Kadaster) and Drs. H. Nobbe (RWS) are national representatives on behalf of the national services.